Dear Patients: We are committed to helping the families and communities we serve in good times and bad. We’ve already taken a number of steps in support of our team and patients. We are conducting even more rigorous cleaning procedures in our facility. In an effort to help navigate these uncertain times, starting March 20th, we are limiting our patient treatment hours to Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 9:30- 5:00 pm. Saturday mornings from 9:30-11am. We will resume regular treatment hours on June 1st, 2020.
For your health and safety as well as our staff, we have taken the following precautions to address the COVID-19 crisis:
- We are disinfecting all areas of contact on tables, countertops and equipment after each patient’s use.
- Anyone with a temperature over 100.4° will not be admitted.
- We are requesting social distancing to the extent possible. To support this, reception area seating has been limited to five chairs. If needed, you will be asked to wait in your car and the front desk staff will notify you when we can start your visit.
- Unless you need assistance, please do not bring anyone with you inside the clinic. Please have them wait in your vehicle.
If you have any of the following please do not come to the office:
- Recent fever
- Cough (new within the last 14 days)
- Difficulty breathing
- Confirmed positive COVID-19 test on yourself or someone you live with.
To ease the strain on hospitals and urgent care centers, the Washington State Chiropractic Association has urged providers to remain open and accept patients. As long as we are allowed to, we will continue to evaluate and treat patients with musculoskeletal conditions in the safest manner possible.
|Closed Every Second Saturday of the Month.
|Monday||9:30am - 11:30am||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 11:00am||Massage only pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 11:30am||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||Closed||Massage only pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 11:30am||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:30am- 10:45am (Appointment Only)||